Showcase YOUR Business to the LOCAL Community!
The goal of Home Expo is to connect residents with local home improvement businesses and organizations. The intimate feel of the Home Expo allows for face-to-face consultations with eager home owners.
For each event, we offer up to five Business Sponsors. Sponsorship is $2000 per event. Event sponsorship has the following advantages:
- Premium booth location in the hall
- Booth space of approximately 10ft x 10ft
- KKDV 92.1 on air interview the day of the show (KKDV dependent)
- Full page Event Guide advertisement included in the price ($400 value)
- Logo on cover of Event Guide
- Logo on promotional materials and advertisements both on and off line where sponsors are noted
- Please note – only one sponsor is allowed per category
The exhibitor halls will be filled with approximately 40-50 businesses and organizations. One exhibitor space (one 6ft table) is $600, two tables is $1100. A $50 discount will be applied if you note that you are a Lafayette or Danville Chamber Business Member.
- Exhibitor booths are approximately 6ft x 6ft
- Included is one 6ft table and two chairs
- If requested, your booth can be placed close to an electrical outlet (please bring powerstrip and cords)
- For an additional fee, a white, floor length table cloth can be rented the day of the show. We will have this table cloth for you at your table and will return it for you at the end of the day.
- Need more booth space? There is an option to register for two tables. These tables must be beside each other. Cost is $1100.
- For a well-rounded show, we allow only 3-5 businesses/organizations per category. Please register early to secure your spot!
Registration & Setup
The registration starts by you, the business/organization, reviewing all the pertinent information about the show. Please note, there are no refunds or cancellations. Complete the online registration form in it’s entirety. Once received we will confirm your registration and send you an invoice where you will then be able to pay via check, bank transfer or credit card.
This is a one day show open to the public 10am – 4pm. Setup will take place between 8am and 9:30am and tear down needs to be completed by 5pm. Additional setup/teardown information will be provided to each exhibitor a few weeks prior to the show.
To the best of our ability, businesses/organizations within the same category will NOT be placed near each other in the hall. You may request a booth location within the building but please note: we give preference first to sponsors, then to repeat exhibitors. The table layout may change year to year depending on the type of exhibitors.
An Event Guide is printed and distributed at the show. All exhibitor’s contact information will be printed in this booklet. It’s a great resource for attendees! Advertising opportunities are available.
Options are as follows:
1/4 page ad (3.625 x 4.75 inches) $100
1/2 page ad (7.5 x 4.75 inches) $200
Full page ad (7.5 x 9.75 inches) $400
Promotion of Home Expo is wide spread across the Bay Area – press release distribution, social media channels, online event listings, print advertising, free raffle “tickets” and area signage are just a few of our channels. Current promotions for both Lamorinda Home Expo and Danville Home Expo are listed below:
- TheHomeMag – half-page ad in editions three months prior to event (circulation of 335,000)
- Diablo Magazine – half page ad in the issue prior to the event dat. (circulation of 40,000)
- Diablo Magazine‘s The A List – e-newsletter announcement five days prior to the event (20,000 subscribers)
- The Chamber Link – online event listing and e-newsletter distribution throughout the Bay Area
- Local Happenings Magazine – half-page ad in the edition one month prior to event (20,000 homes); online event listing
- KKDV 92.1 – 47 60 second on-air announcements starting 7 days prior to the event; 30 announcements; online event listing, booth onsite from 10am – 2pm day of event
- News24-680.com – online/homepage ad three months prior to event; online event listing; social media announcements.
- YourTownMonthly – San Ramon, Danville, Blackhawk, Alamo, Diablo – half-page ad in the editions three months prior to event (53,000 print distribution each edition)
- Walnut Creek Magazine – half-page ad in the edition one month prior to event (20,000 print distribution)
- 86 Degrees Magazine – full page ad in the edition one month prior to event (30,000 print distribution)
- The Grapevine Coupon Book – one coupon page in the editor prior to the event (29,000 homes in Danville/San Ramon and 14,500 homes in Blackhawk/Diablo/Alamo)
- Bay Area News Group – 1/8 page ad for four weeks prior to event in the The Valley Journal and The Times Herald (circulation 74,100)
- The Valley Sentinel – ad in the issue prior to the event (circulation 30,000)
- Danville / Alamo Today, and Lafayette Today – ad in issue prior to the event
- Community Focus – ad in issue prior to Lamorinda Home Expo (50,000 homes and businesses in Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Concord, Lafayette and Walnut Creek)
- Lamorinda Sun / East Bay Times – event listing for exhibitors, event listing for event 1-2 weeks prior to the event.
- LamorindaWeb – a web ad, a combination of online articles, e-newsletter and social media mention 3 months leading up to the Lamorinda Home Expo
- Lamorinda Weekly – a post-it ad in the issue leading up to Lamorinda Home Expo (circulation of 24,000); event listing
- Lamorinda Moms – 1/2 page print ad in newsletter issue leading up to Lamorinda Home Expo (circulation of approx. 1000)
- Lafayette Chamber of Commerce – newsletter insert (circulation of 750, over 1000 electronic subscribers)
- Patch – event listing all east bay communities
- Lamorinda Theatres – Orinda and Moraga on-screen advertisement
- Macaroni Kid – online advertisement
- My Map Book – Mt Diablo Area Community Map Book has a total distribution of 40,000, mailing 35,000 copies directly to homes and 5,000 are distributed by community outlets like the Chambers of Commerce & advertisers.
- Orinda News – mailing of 9000 to Orinda residents.
- Signs around town
- Event listings on all local event sites including Sustainable Lafayette‘s online calendar and e-blast
- Distribution of raffle tickets through: Children’s Health Guild, LamorindaCERT, Lafayette Juniors, LamorindaMoms, Lamorinda Village, Lafayette Reservoir Run, Lafayette Garage Tour, Lamorinda Presents, chambers of commerce, etc.
We welcome any opportunities for us to promote local media businesses by offering media sponsorships. Please contact us to discuss.